May 27, 2008

LT the last of the Mohicans


Hello all. I enjoy fantasy football as much as the rest of you do. I love seeing preseason rankings and all the insight of others. That is why I got involved in this website. I will try to get on at least once a week to let you know how I feel about this years fantasy football season. People always come to the draft with their cheat sheets, and think that is how you draft. I like them as much as the next guy but there is always things to remember. I just checked out a few mock drafts and saw some people taking Adrian Peterson first. Hey I love this guy, and think he is a super talent. All I have to do is remember his college career to make me worry. Throw in he shares the ball with another back named Chester Taylor and you can see why I do not like that pick. LT is the guy to go without a doubt. Don't make the same mistake as others and enjoy the season.

1 comment:

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.